My Hammock Chair

Hi, my name is Veronica, and I'm back with another story about how I torture my husband.

We live in a 24/7 tease and denial relationship. I keep him locked in a stainless steel chastity cage. About once a week, I chain him to the bed and teasingly masturbate him with my right hand for a couple of hours. About once a month, at the end of his edging session, I stroke him to an orgasm.

Meanwhile, he eats my pussy whenever I'm in the mood. I do reward him for his effort. For every orgasm I have by his mouth, I allow him to gently caress my ample tits for two seconds. He has to accumulate a minute of time before I'll allow him to caress them. 30 orgasms for a minute of gentle caresses. Yes, I enjoy the way my husband worships my tits.

Because he worships my tits, the only times I let him see them is when I'm edging him and when I'm torturing him. My tits make edging him so much easier since it takes him longer to calm down. As far as torturing him, well I feel he deserves a little something for indulging my sadism.

This is a story about one of our tortures.

One Saturday afternoon, we were walking around at the Maryland Renaissance Fair. I like going to the fair to see all the different costumes people wear, to sample the food, see the shows, and see what craftspeople have for sale. I also enjoy the women in wench outfits, showing off their cleavage, and getting my husband as stiff in his chastity cage as the cage allows.

I was also dressed in a wench outfit, showing off my cleavage, while my husband was wearing a Marco Polo shirt and khaki slacks.

I noticed that a vendor was selling hammock chairs at one of the craft booths. They were handmade with bright-colored cords. I looked at the price. $129.

I knew I could buy a hammock chair online for less than half that price. I was ready to put the hammock chair down when my husband said, "Go ahead and buy it. You'll be able to relax in the backyard."

At least the hammock chair came with all the mounting hardware. We bought the chair and brought it home. Later that week, my husband was able to hang the chair on our back porch under the second-story deck.

The first time I sat in the hammock chair, it felt wonderful. I wasn't able to lay down, but I could lean back almost to the point of lying down. The rope was thick enough that I didn't feel any pinching, even after a couple of hours of reading on my Kindle. The fall weather was still pretty nice, so I spent a lot of afternoons reading in the hammock chair.

The next spring, as soon as the weather allowed, I went back to spending afternoons in the hammock chair reading. My husband would often find me there when he got home from work.

One night, while we were lying in bed cuddling, my husband remarked how much I loved the hammock chair. He reminded me that I almost didn't buy the chair. I'm not amused when he verbally teases me like that.

After I frowned at my husband, he was unusually quiet. I thought something might be on his mind, so I asked him, "Sweetie, is something bothering you?"

He replied sheepishly, "I've been thinking about a new torture."

My ears and nipples perked up. One thing I love hearing about from my husband is a new torture. I'm not a clever woman. My husband comes up with different ways for me to torture him. Once he tells me about a torture, then I'm free to pick and choose how I feel like torturing him on any given evening.

I waited. Finally, he blurted out, "I want to hold up your hammock chair."

At first, I didn't understand what he meant. I finally got him to calm down and explain what he wanted.

After 15 minutes or so, I finally got the picture. He wanted me to chain him standing up and attach the chain holding up the hammock chair to his forearms. Then he wanted me to relax in the hammock chair while my body weight pulled on his arms and body.

Now, I'm not a small woman. I'm 5' 10" tall, and although I don't like telling anyone, I weigh around 170 pounds. Even though he weighs about 240 pounds, I wondered if he could hold me up without straining his muscles. I wondered how long he could hold me up. I like relaxing in my hammock chair for hours.

I let my husband talk about his torture idea for the next hour or so. Finally, I told him I loved his idea and to figure out how to make it happen.

A couple of weeks later, my husband found me reading on the hammock chair. He told me that everything was ready.

I was like, "What?"

He said, "Look up."

I'm so observant. Not.

My husband had attached a rope to the chain holding up the hammock chair. The rope went through a pulley and out into the backyard. There, the rope went through another pulley and was fastened to a thick wooden post. My husband had put the wooden post into the ground without my noticing. The post was held in the ground with concrete. The end of the rope was tied to a metal ring which was held to the wooden post by a large metal hook.

I got the idea. I'd have my husband stand in front of the post, and lock his ankles to the post. I could see the screw-eyes in the sides of the post near the base. Then, I would lock his wrists together, and lock them to the metal ring. After that, I'd sit in the hammock chair and relax.

I also saw screw-eyes in the back of the post waist-high. My husband told me that if I just wanted to chain him to the post, I could, My pussy got wet thinking about chaining him naked in the afternoon sun while I relaxed in the shade. And, I wouldn't have to worry about the strain on his arms being too much.

The last thing he showed me was the new leather wrist and ankle restraints he'd bought. The wrist restraints were really forearm restraints. The leather covered his entire forearm, from his wrist to his elbow. Hopefully, that would keep the strain of holding me up off his wrists and on his forearms. The leather ankle restraints were pretty much the same as the leather ankle restraints we already owned.

I asked him about the new leather ankle restraints. He told me he wanted a pair of leather ankle restraints just for this torture. In other words, the leather restraints were to be kept outside, on a shelf, to remind me about the torture.

I admit I liked the idea of seeing those leather restraints every time I came out here to relax. I was excited to try everything out, so I asked my husband if he wanted to be tortured now.

Sheepishly, he answered yes.

I had him get undressed. One, I wanted to see him naked in his chastity cage. Two, I wanted to make sure his restraints didn't slip on his clothes. Three, I was still thinking about him chained to the post naked in the afternoon sun.

I chained his ankles to the post with brand new chains and padlocks. It appeared that new hardware as part of the package. I chained his wrists together, putting the chain through the metal loop. Then I went back to my hammock chair.

The hammock chair was sitting a little higher than usual. I had to jump to get in the chair. I heard my husband yelp. I'm sure my jumping into the chair and jerking the rope didn't help his arms. I settled in, told my husband he should use his safe word when he'd had enough, and started reading.

My husband had to shout his safe word two or three times before I heard him. The romance novel I was reading was that engrossing. I got out of the hammock chair and went into the backyard to unlock my husband. He'd been standing naked in the afternoon sun for over an hour while I relaxed in the shade of the second-story deck. I made a mental note that I'd have him undress each and every time I'd torture him like this.

After my husband picked up his clothes back on, we went back inside. We went upstairs to the bedroom, where he put his clothes in the hamper and lay on the bed. I rubbed aloe wherever my husband pointed, mostly his face, chest, and legs. Afterwards, I left him in bed resting while I went downstairs to the living room to continue reading my novel.

I decided since my husband went to so much trouble to create the hammock chair torture, I'd return the favor. I have a couple of outfits that let my husband know I'm in a sadistic mood. That way, when he sees me in one of my torture outfits, he knows what to expect. I bought a bright red tube top and a knee-length bright red skirt.

Later that week, I modeled my new outfit for my husband and told him that when he saw me wearing it, it meant that I wanted to "relax on the hammock chair".

My husband thought that was a good idea. He likes to see me wearing a costume when I'm in a sadistic mood, so he knows what to expect.

The next time I wanted to "relax on the hammock chair", I remembered my sadistic outfit and changed into my red tube top and skirt. When my husband saw me in my red outfit, he practically raced me to the backyard.

Before I got into the hammock chair, I took off my tube top. I used a small stool I'd bought to get into the hammock chair. I enjoy hurting my husband, but I don't want to injure him.

I figured, he's suffering for me, so the least I can do is give him a show while I ignore him and read. It's too bad for him that the Kindle blocks his view and his chastity cage keeps him from enjoying the show too much.

https://www.forodeliteratura.com/f/profile/buatutu

https://www.invoiceninja.com/forums/users/buatutu/

https://www.prodesigns.com/wordpress-themes/support/users/buatutu

https://www.fime.me/members/buatutu/

https://www.vampirerave.com/profiles/profiles2.php?profile=buatutu

https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/member.php?u=270438

https://www.webfrance.com/communaute/profile/53590-buatutu/

https://www.sophia.org/users/jonathan-buatu/

https://forums.thinkbroadband.com/showprofile.php?User=julienlubrique

https://www.babelio.com/monprofil.php?id_user=839090

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 02

Things Got Out Of Hand

Deb and Ken's Excellent Adventure Ch. 04